Saturday, March 21, 2015

Operation Slim This Belly Down

Pictures displaying ways to obtain healthier skin and a healthier body
As many of you know, I have been trying really hard to slim my belly down and acquire healthier looking skin.

I have acquired my goal weight, now I have to work on my belly. For the last month or so, I have been working on slimming my belly down. This has consisted of morning exercises, such as: Stretching, downward dog, plank, and push ups. I can definitely see some difference in my stomach.

In regards to healthier looking skin, this is still a work in progress. Recently, I was using some type of facial wash product that actually broke out my face. It took me a while to recover from this, but I finally did. I purchased an all natural daily face product called "Yes to Carrots." This product eliminated my facial breakouts. I absolutely love this product and definitely recommend it to other individuals who need to use a healthy product for facial breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment